3.31.2009

Are you Living Your Dream?

Do you ever feel lost and wonder where you went? As busy women we can get so caught up in taking care of everyone in our lives that we often neglect to take care of ourselves. In the chaos and busyness of life it can leave us wondering, who are we and where did the old me go?

You can redefine balance and go after your dreams by working with a
Compass Coach! I recently realized, I am a total workaholic! I love to work! It wasn’t until I had both kids gone on Spring Break and having an entire Saturday to myself to do whatever my little heart desired that I realized this. Here was my chance to have “me time” and I was working! So, I had to sit back and say “What are you doing and Who are you?”

My true goal of Always Busy Women is to inspire, empower and connect women! When I came across
Compass Coaching for women, I got so excited. Not only for myself, but for the wonderful opportunity provides to women.

Compass is in the business of empowering women. They have assembled a network of the most qualified, skilled and talented coaches in the world and have made them available to you. If you were to personally hire a coach, you would need to invest between $400 to $1000 every month for the privilege to work with a coach. At compass you can access coaching programs for as little as $19 per month, and a Compass Coach for as little as $39 per month.

As a strong believer in coaching, I value what Compass has to offer all women. It is amazing. When is enough, is enough? Reclaim your confidence, redefine balance, and go after your dreams! You can do all these things working with a
Compass Coach! Visit http://www.mylifecompass.com/arobertson for more information.

No comments: