8.25.2009

Pretty In Pink: Christine Siler

Pretty In Pink Spotlight: Christine Siler


Business: C & R Productions


Snapshot of your business? We are a custom website design and software development company, specializing in assisting companies to grow their bottom line.

What inspired you start your business? It just happened.

How long have you been in business? Since 1984 – 25 years

What is a typical work day? Answering emails, assisting my business development mangers (sales staff), working with my web designers, business calls, talking ABWA, working on idea’s to grow our business with my husband who is our CIO, teaching my grandson.
What is your proudest moment in business? One of the programs we developed is a voice active menu (one of the first) it is my voice on it and Walt Disney World and Perdue Universities both bought our program.

What is your current business challenge? Finding the next niche.What motivates or inspires you to keep going? To be a snow bird and have 2 beautiful homes and travel.

What is your favorite motivational quote? Do not have one

Family? 1 sister, 2 daughters and 1 grandson.

How do you balance running a business, family and “me time”? We get off at a set time, most days we make it; I have Fridays off for my grandson as we home school him as well. Saturday is work around the house day and Sunday is about “US”. Me time is reading or play on-line game.

What is your favorite “me time” activity? Reading, soaking in a big tub

What is your best piece of advice for other Always Busy Women in Business? Enjoy what you do and be excited by it. Do write a business plan and marketing plan it helps you to achieve what you want because you know what you want and how to get there.

Do you have a favorite business tool and/or resource? Business associates

What is next for your business? We will be rolling out our new product that should take our company to the next level. Ask me again in 2 months and then I can talk about it.

No comments: