12.21.2009

Join GBA to raise money for Entrepreneurs and Kick You Health into gear for 2010!

I am often only focused on Business Goals and have decided for 2010 to add some different to the mix and have some Personal Goals too. Personal Goals are just as important as Business Goals! With that said, I decided to start of my 2010 with a personal goal of running a 5K. I know for some this is a walk in the park and I hope it is for me too when the time comes, but for now it is a stretch for sure!


For anyone who lives in the Phoenix Valley, I would love for you to join me and other fabulous women at the 2nd Annual Women's Business All the Way 5k Run or Walk.

I can't think of a better way to start off my year than by combining a personal goal with raising money for Women Entrepreneurs!



You can learn more about this event and sign-up by visiting http://www.wefphx.org/.

The race is February 6th and as of today there is only 7 weeks to train. Here is my training schedule if you would like to use it.

I will keep you updated on the progress ! Today is my first day to run!
Sunshine Kisses - Amy

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Amy, what is "CT"? I was looking at your training schedule and can't for the life of me think of what that would be :). Congratulations on your decision. I too have a major goal for this year. But I have until November to train so my hats off to you for doing something in only 7 weeks. I will be rooting for you!

Amy Robertson - Girlfriend's Biz Alliance / Girlfriend's Biz Planner said...

Hi Cindy! The "CT" stands for Cross Training. :) I am excited to hear what your goal for this year is!! I will see you at NW GBA!